This is a prebuilt 4WD WiFi Arduino Robot that is fully tested and ready to be shipped; it is configured as listed below.
This Wi-Fi enabled Arduino robot can be controlled via wireless communication or used as an autonomous robot. Equipped with an Arduino Mega 2560 R3 it allows for quick and easy changes to the firmware and to provide the most flexible platform possible. The Programmable robot can be controlled wirelessly over its own WiFi router. The router can be substituted with a bridge and by doing so allows it to be an extension of your home or office network.
The open chassis and platform design allows for unsurpassed flexibility for your need research and design project. This allows for quick and easy addition and replacement of sensors and controls.
This robot is configured as listed below in the bullets. We offer options at the bottom of the page if you want to change the configuration. We can customize the robot beyond the listed option to your needs if you require something custom. contact us with your specifications.
- Chassis: 4WD IG32 Direct Drive Robot Chassis with 5 inch Wheels
- Motors: IG32 12VDC 053 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controller: Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Controller
- Camera System: Pan & Tilt with a Wide View Color Infra-Red Camera with 7 IR LEDs
- Video Server: Etrovision EV3151A Video Server with 2 way Audio
- OCU: Logitech USB GamePad Controller
- Batteries: Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) – 0.250 Faston
- Battery Charging: Smart Charger for 6V-12V Lead Acid Battery, 3A
- Software: SuperDroid Robots Wi-Fi ATR Control Software (Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8)
- Interface: Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package
- Microcontroller: Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Ethernet Bridge: Cisco WET200 Wireless G Business Ethernet Bridge
- Wireless Router: TP-Link 54Mbps Wireless Router TL-WR340G
- Ethernet Shield: Arduino Ethernet Shield R3, SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield
- Voltage Regulator: Voltage Regulators
- TTL Driver: 7 Chan High Cur TTL Driver with 4 Power 5V Relays
- Patch Cable: CAT5e Network Patch Cable 1ft
- Sensors: LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Networking: For extended range and remote operation we offer the option to upgrade the standard router to a Cisco WT200 Wireless G Ethernet Bridge. With a bridge you gain the ability to have the robot act as an extension to your existing network. With port forwarding configured you will also be able to control the robot from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Sensors: We offer various options to expand the existing sensor array. Available options include; a Pololu MiniIMU-9 Gryoscope, Accelerometer, and compass, MaxSonar EZ1 Ultrasonic Range Finder, Hokuo URG-04LX-UG01 Laser.
- Professional Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.