This project is a new VAR product. The main characteristic is that it supports an interface with POE and Micro-SD using the Ethernet Shield including W5500.
It is displayed in a following picture.
Features below is extracted from the product homepage.
- 3.3/5V level
- On-board micro SD card slot
- Support Endspan and Midspan Modes POE
- Supports following Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100-based)
- Not support IP Fragmentation
Click the link both for the further information and to purchase the product.