This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options at the bottom of the page. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This Wi-Fi enabled robotic development platform is powered by the Arduino platform. Equipped with an Arduino Mega 2560 R3 it allows for quick and easy changes to the firmware and to provide the most flexible platform possible. The robot can be controlled wirelessly over its own WiFi router.
The open chassis and platform design allows for unsurpassed flexibility for your need research and design project. This allows for quick and easy addition and replacement of sensors and controls.
This robot is configured as listed below in the bullets. We can customize the robot beyond the listed option to your needs if you require something custom. contact us with your specifications.
- Chassis: 4WD IG32 Direct Drive Robot Chassis with 5 inch Wheels
- Motors: 2x IG32P 24VDC 190 RPM Gear Motor with Encoder and 2x IG32P 24VDC 190 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controller: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Driver
- Camera System: Custom Pan and Tilt system with a ZyXEL camara
- OCU: Logitech USB GamePad Controller
- Batteries: 2x 12V 4500 mAHr NiMH 2×5 Battery Pack
- Battery Charging: Smart Charger for 4.8V – 10.8V NiMH and NiCad
- Software: SuperDroid Robots Wi-Fi ATR Control Software (Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8)
- Interface: Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package
- Microcontroller: Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Wireless Router: TP-Link 54Mbps Wireless Router TL-WR340G
- Ethernet Shield: Arduino Ethernet Shield R3, SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield
- Voltage Regulator: 3x 25W Adjustable Switching Regulator Board Kit
- Decoder Breakout Board: Dual LS7366R Quadrature Encoder Buffer Breakout Board
- Patch Cable: CAT5e Network Patch Cable 1ft