This tutorial will focus on using Arduino with Ethernet shield or module to communicate with mobile application.
There are a lot of apps on both store Apple and Android for controlling Arduino using Ethernet, but none of them will give you all what you need. So we decided to build a mobile application from scratch alongside with Arduino code that can give the following:
- Read & write digital pins.
- Read & write PWM pins.
- Read analog pins.
- Remember last status of the pins.
- Change the mode of the pin (Output, PWM, SERVO or Input).
- Automatic connect to Arduino.
- Rename the label of each pin.
- Terminal to send any data to Arduino.
- LCD to receive any data from Arduino.
- Assign actions when receiving data from Inputs, LCD and Analogs.
Arduino Ethernet Shield W5500