“Serial to Ethernet, StablE” is an international project contest for developers worldwide, powered by WIZnet. This contest gives developers an opportunity to showcase their skills in IoT innovation and competency. We invite all contestants to explore WIZnet’s new serial to Ethernet device, WIZ750SR. Any idea or project submission based on WIZ750SR will be accepted because every project will enhance the functions of WIZ750SR and empower its usefulness.
Contest device: WIZ750SR EVB
Last date for idea submission: 20th April 2018 (200 best ideas will get free WIZ750SR EVB kits for their project)
Last date for project submission: 30th June 2018
Date for Winner announcement: 11th July 2018
Total Prize money: 10000 USD
WIZ750SR is a compact sized serial to Ethernet module using the W7500P Ethernet MCU, SoC based on ARM Cortex-M0 architecture. This module product is a protocol converter that transmits data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data and converts the TCP/IP data received through the network back into serial data to the serial equipment. It supports all relevant serial interface systems (TTL / RS-232 / RS-422/485). It is the best fit solution to control user’s serial device via Ethernet network.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500P MCU
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Up to 230kbps serial speed
- Pin-header(2×6) type & RJ-45 connector mounted module
- 4-Pins Configurable User’s I/O
- Separate Data UART and Debug UART port
- Configuration is possible via serial AT commands or via a Configuration tool
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Built-in 10/100Mbps Ethernet ESD Protection IC
WIZ750SR also comes with an evaluation kit and that is known as WIZ750SR-TTL-EVB kit. It consists of WIZ750SR-TTL (3.3V TTL ver.), evaluation board, and cables. This product will help the product design process applying WIZ750SR quickly.
- Module Interface (2.54mm Pin Headers, female): 6×2 1EA / 1×6 2EA / 1×2 1EA
- Connectors: Serial Data (D-SUB, 9PIN, Right Angle, Male), Debug USB (Micro USB Type B), 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Power: 5V DC Jack mounted (External: 4.5Ø, Internal:1.3Ø)
- 4-Push buttons for testing expansion GPIOs (with 1-Potentiometer)
- Micro USB Type B Cable (1M)
- UTP LAN Cable (2M)
- Serial Cable
Visit the following link for product details, datasheet and more information:
Take an opportunity to win the awesome prizes with your innovative project.
To register kindly click the following link: