Snobot is an experimental robot that is built to explore a snowy environment. Primarily consists of Arduino Duemilanove, AXEboard 28 and Ethernet Shield it can communicate over wifi and detect surrounding environment with ultrasonic and gps sensors.
1. Arduino Duemilanove + Ethernet Shield
2. Wifi Router
3. Moter Driver – Sabertooth 2×5
4. Ultra Sonic Sensor – SRF05
How it works
1. Arduino Duemilanove is a main MCU that drives the robot.
2. With an ultrasonic sensor, the robot detects obstacles nearby and alarm which through a speaker.
3. Ethernet Shield and Wifi Router send control signals from a user, and Arduino handles a motor to control the Snobot.