The Spartan-6 development board has a Wiznet W5300 which is an integrated Ethernet TCP/MAC/PHY Chip. The W5300 is a complete solution for simple & low cost 100Mbps network connectivity. It has internal physical layer, MAC layer and TCP/UDP/PPoE processor. Also, it has 128KB of SRAM FIFO Memory which is used for buffering transmitting & receiving packets.
The block diagram is as shown below.
|FPGA||Spartan-6 XC6SLX9 from Xilinx
• 16M bits of User Flash
|Ethernet||W5300 from WIZnet
• Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, Ipv4,,ARP, IGMPv2, PPPoE Ethernet
• 8 independent SOCKETs simultaneously
• Internal 128k bytes memory for RX /TX buffers
• Embedded 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet PHY
|Miscellaneous||• 1 LCD 2×16
• 16 Dip Switch
• 16 LEDs
• Oscillator 50 MHz
• m2m DMA
|Power||• Power Supply 12.7 V AC or DC|
|Connectors||• RJ45 Ethernet
• DSUB-9 for RS232
• 3 pin header for power supply
• optional micro SD card/MMC connector
If you buy this board , you will get the CD and the source code.
Sales : http://www.revsa.ir/products/xilinx-boards-and-kits/spartan/spartan6-ava6slx9
Price : $720